Fern leaf ring in silver
Fern leaf ring in silver
This extraordinary ring contains inside a fern leaf.The base of the ring has a natural shape, similar to a branch. Thanks to our incredible technology, a real leaf is hidden inside the jewelry under a layer of silver. The ring is easily adjustable on its own, fits your size and such rings will never be repeated. These rings, like our other pieces, are a return to uniqueness. Only you will have such unique jewelry.
- FLORA TM — finalist of the world's largest jewelry design competition Arte Y Joya (Spain, 2022)
- Winner of the competition of Ukrainian manufacturers
- Our company is included in the register of outstanding craft enterprises in Europe (Homo Faber Guide Michelangelo Foundation)
- The choise of the New York Jewelry Week 2022-2023
- Representing Ukraine at the International Jewelery Week in Milan 2022
Fern is a plant of legends and myths and mysteries. It is believed that the fern brings happiness and good luck, restores strength. The magic fern flower gives you the ability to see treasures and treasures hidden in the earth.
Хризантема - бесподобна! Я конечно больше всего люблю клеверы, но после них, на втором месте хризантемы( даже татуировка хризантемы есть). И дома,на подоконнике три кустика. Люблю эти цветы!
Прекрасный василёк... его лепестки так робко приоткрыты... красивый увековеченный момент. Миг, который удалось остановить.
- Attention! FLORA jewelry is addictive. Buyers get so used to them that they don't want to shoot day or night. Think well before buying!
- Ferns figure in folklore, for example in legends about mythical flowers or seeds. In Slavic folklore, ferns are believed to bloom once a year, during the Ivan Kupala night. Although alleged to be exceedingly difficult to find, anyone who sees a fern flower is thought to be guaranteed to be happy and rich for the rest of their life. Similarly, Finnish tradition holds that one who finds the seed of a fern in bloom on Midsummer night will, by possession of it, be guided and be able to travel invisibly to the locations where eternally blazing Will o' the wisps called aarnivalkea mark the spot of hidden treasure. These spots are protected by a spell that prevents anyone but the fern-seed holder from ever knowing their locations.
- In the US, ferns are thought to have magical properties such as a dried fern can be thrown into hot coals of a fire to exorcise evil spirits, or smoke from a burning fern is thought to drive away snakes and such creatures.